Step # 1: Procure all the Equipment
Step #2: Clear the Area
Step #3: Secure Dangerous Branches
Step #4: Create a v-shaped Notch
- Gear up with all the safety equipment before you get started with tree removal.
- Use the chainsaw to create a V-shaped notch on the side you feel is the safest direction for it to fall.
- Use a chainsaw to make a diagonal cut into the tree up to its half girth.
- Ensure that the cut is only one-quarter to one-third of the tree’s diameter.
- Make a similar cut on the other side to form a V-shaped notch.
- Remove the wooden wedge from the notch.
Step# 5: Make the Back Cut
Step# 6: Chop away the Stump and Remove the Roots
About Seacoast Tree Care
You can trust our university-trained arborists to keep your garden healthy and thriving. Call us at 603-431-0101 or 978-225-6644, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.